Please read the Terms carefully, they include various definitions which we will also use in this Acceptable Use Policy. The Terms explain that the Website is operated by Andcrafted Limited which trades as Plank Hardware.
This Acceptable Use Policy sets out specific rules that apply when you (i) upload content to the Website, (ii) make contact with other users on the Website, (iii) link to the Website, or (iv) interact with the Website in any other way.
If you have any questions about whether or not your intended use may breach this policy or would like to receive this policy in another format (e.g. audio or large print), please send us an email to email@example.com or use our contact form to request a call back.
- By using the Website you agree to comply with the following rules. If you do not agree to these rules, you must not use the Website.
- We recommend that you print a copy of this policy for future reference. We may amend the policy from time to time so please check the policy and the Terms on a regular basis.
What are the Rules?
You must not use the Website in any of the following ways:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international laws or regulations;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the Terms;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- to upload terrorist content.
You also agree that you will not:
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Website in contravention of the provisions of the Terms;
- access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt (i) any part of the Website, (ii) any equipment or network on which the Website is stored, (iii) any software used in the provision of the Website, (iv) or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party;
- give any false information in your account details;
- take another person’s identity without that person’s permission or misrepresent you are acting on behalf of a person, entity or organisation;
- use the Website if we have suspended or banned you from using it;
- collect any data from the site other than in accordance with these Terms;
- submit or contribute any information or commentary about another person which is untrue, private, confidential or defamatory (including personally accusing another person of unproven criminality or serious wrongdoing which could damage their reputation in the eyes of anyone reading your comment).
Social Media Policy
Our Social Media Policy can be accessed here. Our Social Media Policy explains how we may use the Content (as defined in the Social Media Policy). If we make a request to use the Content which you accept in accordance with the terms of our Social Media Policy you must not:
- upload or otherwise transmit any images containing content that is unlawful under English law, objectionable or otherwise harmful or contrary to public interest or public order in all relevant jurisdictions;
- harm minors in any way;
- upload or otherwise transmit any image you do not have a right to make available to the public;
- upload or otherwise transmit any image without the permission of the any owner of intellectual property rights, including copyright, designs, trade marks, trade secrets, performing rights or otherwise;
- upload or otherwise transmit any image that is (i) illegal, (ii) unethical, (iii) abusive or (iv) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- engage in unlawful activity or intentionally or unintentionally violate any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, rule or code, including any regulations, rules, notices, instructions or directives of any regulatory body or authority, governmental agency or national or other securities exchange of any jurisdiction;
Breach of this policy
Failure to comply with this policy constitutes a serious breach of the Terms and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions (with or without notice):
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Website;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any content;
- issuing of a warning to you;
- legal action against you including proceedings for reimbursement of all costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach; and/or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities or relevant third parties such as third party rights holders as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this policy. We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently.
The court of England and Wales has exclusive jurisdiction and the laws of England and Wales apply to this policy and to the Terms.